I saw this while reading an article at Mixtus Media and thought it was a fun idea and I wanted to try it out. So here it is: I’m going to create a 1,000 to 3,000 word story. But the twist is, the story is going to be totally based on your suggestions! See I told you it was going to be fun. The story will be released on February 24th right here on this blog. Here is what I need from you:
- Setting: Is it Modern day? If so what country? Is this a fantasy land, Castle, volcano, underwater?
- Protagonist- Is it an old man or a kid in middle school? You totally design the character!
- Antagonist- Is the villain a regular human jerk or some dark lord? You decide.
- Problem needing to be solved- Basically what is the main plot? Are they trying to survive the zombie apocalypse or just trying to survive through recess?
- The Twist! Come up with a totally bunkers twist. It could be cliche like the person can see dead people (Sixth Sense spoiler), or something totally new.
And that’s it! I will pick suggestions at random and will give those whose suggestions I picked a shout out. This doesn’t work without your suggestions, so comment below and decide the fate of the story!